Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Going Green

Guest post from: Constance Rodgers

When we moved to Texas, we went online to Shop Electricity rates texas to find the best deal for our electric provider. My husband and I both enjoy shopping in physical retail centers and online. My husband prides himself among others that he is a man who really does not mind shopping with his wife. In fact, he really likes shopping with his girls. What makes me laugh is even though he enjoys going shopping, and rarely puts up a fuss with things I buy for our girls or the home, the moment when he has to sit down and pay our bills, he comes totally unglued. Much like a person with amnesia, almost instantly my husband forgets what this amount was for or what this purchase was from a particular store. It makes me so angry because most of the time he was right along with us when we went shopping! I am not sure how these memories slip so quickly out of his mind once he sees the dollars signs adding up. It is quite the strange situation. I call it selective memory!

No comments:

Post a Comment